So, as the turkey is cooking and the potatoes are being peeled, I wanted to actually record the things I'm thankful for, because they have been on my mind quite frequently for the past few weeks.
1. Family. Probably the most important thing in my life. I am where I am, how I am, what I am, and who I am all because of their love, and influence throughout my life. I love you fam!
2. Friends. I have the greatest friends in the world. I know everybody says that. But, mine really are the best in the WORLD. I love them all so much and enjoy being with them and all the crazy, fun things we do and talk about. Roomies - thanks for making me so happy! I'm going to miss you all so much.
3. Support. The more I think about it and swallow my pride, the more I realize how much support from so many different people I have. I could ask almost anyone I know for help if I needed it. Thanks so much for all of the support. Thanks mom & dad for your continuous support!
4. Peanut butter and dark chocolate. It's the little things in life. :)
5. Children. The most precious, innocent, loving people! I'm so excited to be able to work with children. You really do learn so much from them.
No comments:
Post a Comment