Today has been so great. My night class is over for the semester, my morning class was cancelled, and I didn't have to work today. I got to sleep in, and I stayed in my P.J.'s until noon. I still did school work, but I also took the time to crank the Christmas music while I made some delicious blueberry muffins. I had to go to my Math class at 1 p.m., but we got out early, so I stopped by Rach's work to say hi. She was decorating a Christmas tree in the RB, so I helped her for a bit then headed home. For the first time this semester, I was BORED! This NEVER happens. Since my laptop has been having issues I finally took it to a repair place up on campus. So, I couldn't do any school work. I wanted to organize my teacher files and start packing up more of my room while I watched a movie. But, we've been having to watch our DVD's on our laptops lately because we've been having TV/remote control problems in our apartment. So....I was so bored and just started organizing with no backgroud noise. My roomies started coming home, so we were all chatting while I worked, which made it more fun, and I got a couple hours of organizing done! My papers from the past 3 years of college are finally compiled and organized into subject folders. It's wonderful.
Afterwards, I decided I needed to take advantage of the free time and I couldn't justify sitting around, so I headed up to the library for a few hours and got a lot of work done. So, it was a productive day, despite the small amount of time that I was wandering around the house trying to think of something to do. I love these days! Not to mention the fact that I leave for NZ exactly one month from tomorrow, and I officially have THREE days of classes left......
No comments:
Post a Comment