On the way back to Auckland from our southern North Island adventures we stopped at some town for dinner. We also found internet.
We had been waiting all day long to hear whether or not we were offered an internship position at the school districts we had applied to a few weeks earlier. We were expecting an email since we are a little harder to get a hold of.....being on the road and out of the country and all.
My pulse was racing as I patiently waited for my email to load on Mekelle's I-pod.
I am happy to announce that I am the newest 2nd grade teacher at Old Mill Elementary School (Wasatch district) in Heber City, UT! This is the same school that I completed my 1st practicum at last October. They want me back, so I guess that's a good sign, eh? =)
CONGRATULATIONS JAYNA!!! I knew you would get a spot but I'm sad you'll be all the way out there!
ReplyDeleteps. 660 TNRB is MissKris :)
ReplyDelete(I'm at work :)