Sunday, June 6, 2010

A few sun rays on a cloudy day

So, life has been a little rough lately. Amidst the feelings of gloom, I've been trying to be optimistic and take Fraulein Maria's advice of making a list of my favorite things so I don't feel so bad.
Here's what I've come up with so far:

Yo-Zone
Sailboats
Causey
The Lori Line concert my mom took me to back in high school
Solo drives up the canyon
Dollar theater movies
Someone else doing my hair
Payday
Huge mattresses I can sprawl out on
Washing my face at the end of the day
New running playlist
LOST
Fruit
A sincere hug
Grandmas
Shannon's backrubs
Baking chocolate chip cookies
New contact day
My eye lashes
Speed
NZ minties
Blasting my music in my car and singing at the top of my lungs
New friend requests on Facebook
Hiking
When my mom buys me new clothes
Any adrenaline rush
Sun-warmed car
Nicknames
Quotes
My Shakira CD that Mara burned for me in high school
Kids
Any kind of candy
Sunsets that seem to light up the whole sky

No comments:

Post a Comment