Monday, November 15, 2010

Now that my roommate's grown a foot or two too...

the OTHER direction.

Not in the mission sense. More in the teacher-stress has not been so good for her sense.

But I still love her.

Because I'm good-hearted like that.

I'm basically a really amazing person (not just a good roommate).

But moving on from that (now that I have your attention :) here's the scoop on my life.

You might have been wondering why I haven't written in a month. But it's because I've been really busy. Here's what I've been up to.

1. I have a secret crush on my doctor. Or maybe not so secret. I visit him every other week. I don't think his nurse likes me that much, because every time I show up, she gives me a shot. But I won't be put off that easily. I can take the pain. Especially when his smile makes it so worth it.

2. Since teaching doesn't supply that great of a salary- I have found myself a new part-time job. And it's perfect for me! I probably shouldn't be posting this so publicly, but I'm just so proud I can't contain myself- Say hello to the new Provo Criminals Get-Away Driver Trainer!!!!

3. While other girls have wasted their free time daydreaming of Edward or Jacob from Twilight, I have found my own true love in fantacising about Mogli. You know- from The Jungle Book. How have I overlooked him all these years? But you know- fate can't happen until it's the right person AND the right timing.

4. The last way I've been spending my time is planning sweet revenge against my roommate Kristen. Or at least I will be when I read this post and see what she's done. She better hide.

Or at least hide her computer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment