Sunday, July 11, 2010

"My Hands are Bananas"

Do you want to be weirded out? No problem, watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RO10s_HK6d0

My friend Kristen sent it to me (Kristen, I finally watched the entire thing - PERFECT video for your situation. I'll clap to that.), and I didn't even know how to react after seeing it. So, I watched it again....and I'm still just in awe. It's like a trainwreck....

I made Jake watch it with me. He wasn't quite sure what to say about it either. It was so entertaining watching his face though.

Is it the horrible fake German accent? Is it the creepy appearance and backbeat? Or, is it the fact that this kid has bananas on his fingers?
Some people's sense of creativity never ceases to amaze me....

1 comment:

  1. Bahahahaha. You have no idea how happy I am that this made your blog. Hahahaha it's great, huh? But also the oddest thing ever. I love that you made Jake watch it too. I think it's the music video equivalent of Alice in Wonderland.
    We should reenact it for a ward talent show next year.
    Haha- and that would be the end of our social lives... at least with the normal people :)

    ReplyDelete