I forget how great it is living at home. As an 18-year old graduate I was so ready to move out and be on my own. But, in hindsight, and after living in a various array of college apartments, I now appreciate how good I once had it.I love being home, for several reasons:
-soft water in a big, clean shower
-familiar favorite radio stations
-sinks that drain normally
-someone to clean up after me-sinks that drain normally
-matching plates, cups and silverware
-jogging on the open road with the picturesque rolling hills and corn fields all around-lightening bugs dotting the pasture at night
-Great Harvest bread + a giant jar of crunchy peanut butter
-Midwest thunderstorms
-I get to see my Branch family
-rummaging through my sisters closet-Great Harvest bread + a giant jar of crunchy peanut butter
-Midwest thunderstorms
-I get to see my Branch family
-I don't have to bring any products or hair appliances with me - my sis uses the same items I do.
-I get into "no responsibility" mode and truly get to relax and be lazy without feeling guilty
-My family is pretty awesome, and we have a lot of laughs and fun times together

And Shannon somehow always manages to bribe me with a backrub in return for something she wants.....but I love hangin with my sissy!
My bros are pretty great men as well. I mean, who can resist those belt buckles?Jake is heading out on a mission in October, so this was one of our last chances to be all together as a fam for a quite a while. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment